Dear Youth of Tatarstan,
Are you interested in the trends of international business and diplomacy? Are you planning to become a specialist in a leading company?
Then don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the OIC Project School!
The OIC Project School is a practice-oriented educational project aimed at identifying and supporting promising ideas and solutions in the development of cooperation with OIC countries, assisting in gaining practical knowledge and experience, and attracting young professionals to work with OIC countries.
Location: Kazan/Tatarstan (Russian Federation)
Dates: 17-18 November 2023
Who can apply:
Youth aged between 18-35
English level A2-C1
You are interested in the field of international cooperation of Russia with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) countries
As a result of participation in this programme, you will be able to:
– get acquainted with the activities of leading companies cooperating with the OIC countries
– present yourself as an expert, consider real cases and offer your own ideas and projects for their implementation based on the proposed cases
– gain the skills of effective communication, multilateral diplomacy, as well as the exchange of experience in solving practical tasks facing companies of the 21st century
Application deadline: 13 November
Organizers and partners:
– The Eurasian Regional Center of the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF – ERC)
– Academy of Youth Diplomacy
– Tatarstan Republican Youth Public Foundation «Selet»
Learn more and apply: https://forms.gle/rk1RWUmz4twdSx3x8